Result On Maxis Wireless Home Internet compared to my Streamyx RM 90

Selasai sudah activation on my Home Wireless Internet. So, what is my first word you guess? satisfy? regret? rollback? fast? or furios?
Downloading a HD Video From Youtube.
Well, I got a message saying that my Wireless Internet has been activated, 8.30 pm ago and It took two hours to make use of it, so I waited, till 11.30 pm. Still didn't get may gmail up, or my facebook appearance in my laptop. I started smell the malang, so to make rational, I try to call customer service, without thinking, now is 11 pm night, and its Sunday, well try first, so I heard the machine reply, so i make selection, 1 or 2, so I've been entertain by a Malay man asking me what is my problem, so, he says that, he cannot solved the problem except, he want me to call another number. So, I called another number, and yes, he guided me to reset the wireless gateway, and I saw from my terminal, I can ping yahoo, eventually. So, I said to him, I will troubleshoot myself, since he doesn't help me much.
Network Tools summary
I successfully saw a movie in the youtube, and I choose one long video, taken from Metallica S&M concert, title, One. Pretty nice, I can watch it without any congested, and I try to download the file like you see in my screenshot up there.
I try to play around with my network tool in my Precise Pangolin - 12.04, Ubuntu Notebook, and pretty impressive to see the speed. Well, I think, I'm quite satisfy.
So, what's next? I'm sure I know, without this method, you won't believe me, I and I know, you think I'm promoting this product, now, I'm working in government okay!.. hehe..
Eventhough, I am on IT background, I'm not very sure what its stated here, maybe you can understand it. "Action speak louder than words", I think, this is my summary, more or less, its like a compare and contrast question in my Masters studies, :) :
Speed Test
  1. Very fast speed during streaming
  2. Fast Download
  3. Free Phone, again?! hehe
  4. Very slow while opening gmail account
  5. Not very stable, compare to Streamyx, but yes, its shows the fast speed
  6. mobility, yes! for your project, friend and family
  7. Persint 14 is none for any telco. Problem with reception, but with this Home Wireless Internet, Its performed well!
  8. I will disconnect my my Streamyx tomorrow, hehehe
So far, I'm using it, its very convenient for family man (can carry back to kampung, hehe), student (sharing is caring), presentation, event and so forth. So, why have to wait, get it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maxis Home Wireless Internet ~ Hate Unifi?

Memperbaiki resolusi display yang rosak

CLA resit - second time