Windows 7

...and here it comes... the new Windows has arrived. Windows 7. I just downloaded and install it on my Virtual PC. Look very familiar with Windows Vista. What does it offer? well i don't know and what i've expected is Microsoft must satisfy what the customer needs on light machine with minimal requirement on it. What being offer by linux is to have stable yet non-virus machine with minimum requirement to run on it.

It really headache when I start to install windows, and after that I have to think whether to use a free antivirus (with minimal protection) or licensed and not free antivirus that I only have it for only a single year.

What i experienced last week, when received a new and 'powerful' Lenovo machine, i have to struggle myself facing the virus (2 weeks) and damn slow machine. Not with my older machine with 768 RAM, Pentium 4, with Ubuntu Muslim Edition-8.10 + mac4lin add on.

You have the right to choose, but for me.. i rather stick with my Ubuntu.. it's up to you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maxis Home Wireless Internet ~ Hate Unifi?

Memperbaiki resolusi display yang rosak

CLA resit - second time